• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I not a true friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this friend who's car has broken down. I got him a new job, and even drove him to his new job for the past 4 days at 7am. I even pissed in a bag for him to pass a drug test, and now he is trying to make me feel bad because I can't drive him to work friday. I told him no, but at the same time I feel bad, but at the same time I don't feel like its my responsability to do everything for him. What should I do?

Reveal to him that you are a heavy pot smoker and that he failed the drug test, thus there is no need to go into work on Friday because he is fired.

miyuru

Man, your friend is pretty unappreciative.

FHUTA and leave her.

Or if it's a guy:

He's being a total dipshit.

Socreges

Banned
Honestly, it sounds like your friend doesn't respect you enough and is trying to break you down. Stand up for yourself, but undramatically. Don't give him the impression that you may budge. But of course be nice about it. It's a fine line to walk, but it's the only way.

miyuru, he said "him" seven times.

miyuru

I must be tired :p

You're in a really crappy position when your friends treat you this way, because you are right and your friend is wrong to keep pushing you for rides (can't he take the bus?). It's just hard because, you guys are friends (looks like you're the better friend though) so you wouldn't want to make a mountain out of a molehill, y'know?

You have already done a lot for him... I agree with miyuru and think he is being quite unappreciative. If you can't do it, just tell him sorry and that should be it. He shouldn't be trying to make you feel bad.

Heres what you do, you say, "Dude, I pissed in a cup for you to get that job, fuck off." I think thats a perfectly rational thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom