• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andor S2 retains the S1 writing staff and adds one more

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber

• Tony Gilroy: Episodes 1-3.
  • Beau Willimon: Episodes 4-6.
  • Dan Gilroy: Episodes 7-9.
  • Tom Bissell: Episodes 10-12.
Tom Bissell is the new addition. The other three wrote Season 1.

Each writer handles one of the year arcs.

Andor S1 is set 5BBY, S2 covers the remaining 4 years leading up to Rogue One/A New Hope. Each three-episode story arc is set in a year. 1-3 is 4BBY, 4-6 is 3BBY, 7-9 is 2BBY, and 10-12 is 1BBY ending where Rogue One begins and Cassian heads to the Ring of Kafrene.

Not a single female writer? Smh misogynistic show.

happy star wars GIF

Wish I could do the same but I’d basically have to go off social media for 12 weeks to avoid being spoiled.

I mean I havent been spoiled at all with what happens in S1 and im on social media like twitter/gaf and youtube. But then again, not sure what to get spoiled since we know what happens in Rogue One. Unless they change the canon and
he somehow survives
and then we continue post rogue one with more awesome spy stuff. That'd be awesome.

Last edited:

Trilobit

Gold Member
I'm really glad that they decided to make this the final season instead of dragging it out with filler episodes for additional seasons.

Audiophile

As far as I'm concerned, the only Star Wars that exists is the original trilogy, Rogue One, Andor, The Mandalorian S1/S2 and the pod race in The Phantom Menace. The rest of it didn't happen.

Force Awakens and Last Jedi had some very nice sequences from an aesthetic/cinematographic perspective, but that's about it.

Andor is such a breath of fresh air. The few big moments such as the excellent ship scene in E11 with Luthen feel truly earned. That scene in particular has so much room to breathe both visually and in pacing; and carries so much more weight than cluttered visual noise of the stuff in Episode IX (I've legit forgotten its name...).

Toons

• Tony Gilroy: Episodes 1-3.
  • Beau Willimon: Episodes 4-6.
  • Dan Gilroy: Episodes 7-9.
  • Tom Bissell: Episodes 10-12.
Tom Bissell is the new addition. The other three wrote Season 1.

Each writer handles one of the year arcs.

Andor S1 is set 5BBY, S2 covers the remaining 4 years leading up to Rogue One/A New Hope. Each three-episode story arc is set in a year. 1-3 is 4BBY, 4-6 is 3BBY, 7-9 is 2BBY, and 10-12 is 1BBY ending where Rogue One begins and Cassian heads to the Ring of Kafrene.

12 epsidoes this time? Jesus.

I was hoping they'd condense things a bit. But ill be there.

Top Bottom