• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime You Are Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto
NARUTO.jpg

One Piece
group16.jpg

Love Hina
index.jpg

Shouta

DendohCover9resize.jpg

YohkoActualCover9resize.jpg

Hiwou.jpg

^
|
|
Currently fansubbing with my group.

CFS1.jpg

daiguard1.jpg

8104.jpg

Sorry for the cut off on the Cyber Formula Sin pic. It's a LD and my scanner bed isn't wide enough to accomodate it.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Shouta said:
DendohCover9resize.jpg

YohkoActualCover9resize.jpg

Hiwou.jpg

^
|
|
Currently fansubbing with my group.

CFS1.jpg

daiguard1.jpg

8104.jpg

Sorry for the cut off on the Cyber Formula Sin pic. It's a LD and my scanner bed isn't wide enough to accomodate it.

Shouta you have a fansubbing group? Tell us a little bit more about it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Ghost in the Shell: SAC - 2nd Gig
Samurai Champloo
Fullmetal Alchemist
Phantom Memory Kurau
Monster
One Piece
Narutoball Z
Samurai 7 (considering dropping)

madara

Decided to finally open my InuYasha dvds. I surprised by its really annoying features though. I have no opening or closing translations. The middle of episode repeats same scene after break. They waste alot time every episode telling you what happened before. This works I suppose on tv but on dvd watching them in row is very annoying. I can see why this show has like near 200 episodes, he. Oh I usually read translations fast enough but really flies on this show.

SantaC

Gold Member
Hanauyko maids. It's my favorite.

There are 2 versions of it. The 2001 version and 2004 version. They are both good.

hanaukyo_maids.jpg

keyart2.jpg

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Tenjou Tenge
Samurai Champloo
Samurai 7

Im always looking for other good ones, id watch one piece but im so far behind. I dont really like long series anyway (unless im in from the start). I love the Love Hina kinda romantic comedy animes but i hate the fan service (something i dislike about Tenjou Tenge aswell) any of my friends see me watching that stuff they just asume its Hentai, which is a shame because most of its great.

Meier

You people SERIOUSLY need to download Keroro Gunso. There's only 4 eps and it's coming slow but it fucking RULES. If you liked Hare nochi Guu, you'll like this for sure. The final theme song has frogs wearing Afros for Christ's sake!

http://a.scarywater.net/soldats/ -- download it!

9028.jpg
9025.jpg

(read this right to left)

keroro15-4.jpg

Frogs with fucking afros! It's funny!

bloke

I must be following some 20 new shows on weekly basis, guess I need some serious help; Samurai Champloo, Madlax, Marimite, Kurau, Cossette OVA, Wind TV, HaniHani O.S., Aishiteruze Baby, Keroro Gunsou, Elfen Lied, Otogizoushi, Kenran Butoh Sai, FMA, Soukyoo No Fafner, DearS, Girls Bravo, Samurai 7, Monster, 2x2=Shinobuden...probably missed something.

And now enjoy some pretty covers. :p

B0002AP27Y.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0002MFJ4S.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0002HNQCK.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0002CHNZG.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B00027LKBY.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
dvd_01l.jpg

Goddammit, I seem to be hooked on Aishiteruze Baby thanks to this thread. Now I'll probably get hooked by this Sergeant frog stuff.

As usual, R2 covers kick ass, but looking at Madlax, what can I say but 'WTF?' Does the show crossover with Noir or is it even more derivative than I thought?

Meier

Oh, and I am watching AiBaby also although I've put it off lately.. will definitely watch the last few eps here soon though.

Mugen

Banned
I've been pimping Ai Baby since it was first subbed. But damn, I guess it got lost in everybody's talk about Koi Kaze (which I thought sucked), and Samurai Champloo at the time.

Guys, check out 2x2 shinobuden too and Otogi.

Mjunter

Right now I'm watching and enjoying Touch. One of those shows that'll probably never come out here in the US. I heard that it was one of the most popular animes in Japan and Europe when it came out though. I can definitely see why.

bloke

Crazymoogle said:
As usual, R2 covers kick ass, but looking at Madlax, what can I say but 'WTF?' Does the show crossover with Noir or is it even more derivative than I thought?
Well its kinda similar to Noir yet it's different. It's more story driven with less action. It's 'not-that-good-but-you-gotta-know-what-happens-next' kinda show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom