• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anno 117: Pax Romana - Live Action Teaser: Governors Wanted | Ubisoft Foward 2024

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Anno 1800 was the first and only game in the Anno series that I've played, but it got me good. I played from Season 1 and bought all the DLC since then.

My only wish is that they'd do one last rebalance pass through the overall game so that the game can work as one cohesive holistic and integrated system with all the DLC content enabled.

Red5

Hmm really wanted another futuristic but space based Anno, but a good one this time. But Rome is good.

Hudo

Gold Member
I wonder how they'll treat combat. Anno was never strong in its combat mechanics and this time it's a game about Rome...

Rome was not known for being peaceful.

amigastar

I wonder how they'll treat combat. Anno was never strong in its combat mechanics and this time it's a game about Rome...

Rome was not known for being peaceful.
That's actually true, i still hope combat will not be the primary thing. But i think it won't.

Hudo

Gold Member
I am also wondering how they'll tackle slavery. Slaves were a big part of Rome's economy.

I hope they don't pussy out...

Top Bottom