• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Golden Comment From George Broussard

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering about...

Duke has been self-funded for a while now. I guess they can just sit around and do whatever they want, really, because it is now THEIR own project and is hardly different from some home-brew game. If it comes out, great...if not, oh well.

Slo said:
How long before we find out that DNF is being ported to the Doom 3 engine?

I think that the source engine would be more likely.

I'm not sure if I was joking or not, there is a good chance of that happening

siege

Banned
Gattsu25 said:
How dare he want to play Doom 3...what type of sick sick person is he? >_<

It's not so bad he is excited about playing Doom 3. It's the fact the guy is notorious for sitting up in the office playing games all day long instead of working on DNF. That's why nobody takes anything he says seriously.

Gattsu25

Banned
Heh, see your point...although I'd love it if DNF had a Doom3-inspired level or two that is pure horror gameplay because of his playtime :b

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
siege said:
It's not so bad he is excited about playing Doom 3. It's the fact the guy is notorious for sitting up in the office playing games all day long instead of working on DNF. That's why nobody takes anything he says seriously.

Yeah, that damages his credibility...but like I said, they are funding the game with their own money and technically can go ahead and do whatever the hell they want. :p

aparisi2274

Does anyone know what the final specs are for Doom3? I need to know if I have a chance of being able to play this game.

BuddyC

aparisi2274 said:
Does anyone know what the final specs are for Doom3? I need to know if I have a chance of being able to play this game.
They're supposed to be coming soon. Tomorrow Todd says, always tomorrow.

siege

Banned
Props to George B for giving away 2 GeForce FX 5950 Ultra's over at shacknews' forum to celebrate Doom 3's going gold. The giveaway was to pick the correct number between 1 and 1000 - sadly I picked the wrong number. :(

Top Bottom