• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any problems with the NES GBA?

KingGondo

Banned
Why would it scratch easier? It has the same paint job, just with an extra logo on top. If anything, it's more resistant to scratching on the inside because of the decal.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
KingGondo said:
Why would it scratch easier? It has the same paint job, just with an extra logo on top. If anything, it's more resistant to scratching on the inside because of the decal.

The outside is a little different. Scratches are slightly more obvious on it. The inside is fine, looks great.

crumbs

The inside is pretty tough, with the textured NES sticker. I haven't seen any scratches on the outside, but I'm usually careful. Overall, I'd say it was slightly less durable than the "onyx" SP I own.

lexbubble

I don't quite understand teh question...but I have no problems with mine, the screen is still v. nice and i have had if for over a year. pretty durable for sure.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The paint job doesn't seem to be as scratch prone as the silver color SP, but I can't confirm that it's as bad.

I do have two dead pixels on my screen though, and no way to return the unit. :\ Will Nintendo fix this?

Spike

It's not exactly the Platinum SP with a sticker on it. It's more of a dull-platinum look. I've been using mine non-stop since gettting it, and no scratches on it yet. I've had it in my pocket with some loose change, and no scratches to be found. :)

Spike

Lyte Edge said:
I do have two dead pixels on my screen though, and no way to return the unit. :\ Will Nintendo fix this?

I'm pretty sure they will. Give them a call, thier customer service is very helpful.

Top Bottom