• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else watching Extraordinary (adult superhero show) on Disney+?

bitbydeath

It’s probably on Hulu in the US due to the adult content. Been a while since I’ve found a good British show, recommended for those that like shows like Skins/Inbetweeners etc.

It’s about a girl who hasn’t gotten her powers yet. I’ve only watched the first episode but so far so good.

Cyberpunkd

So it’s a story about a superhero without superhero powers?

Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

JayK47

Tired of superheros yet?

I haven't seen it listed on Hulu or Disney, but I am not exactly looking. Is it as good as The Boys?

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
This never showed up on Hulu for me - must be a regional thing. Shame, it looks like a show I would have wanted to see back in the 2010's. Like Misfits.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Wrong thread?

It was a parody implying the central premise of this show is a tired narrative trope, and the humor was intended to be derived from understanding that I'm talking about the show without talking about the show.

I can trip over a crumpled up rug and fart if that hits the bar better.

Fucking tough crowd. TOUGH.

bitbydeath

I’ve watched three episodes now, is good although there has been two times where Kash should have used his powers of rewinding time but didn’t.

Top Bottom