• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Event 09.07.2022 | Far Out

LordCBH

A lot of these features would be wasted on me, but I definitely know some people who will salivate at this thing.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
f1662571824.jpg

Me RN
iu

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
So why cant I get those fancy sleep and heart rate features on my iwatch 6? What new hardware have they added in the watch that lets them do this? Seems like a software change to me.

Super jealous about the 3 day battery life. Hate that i have to charge my phone literrally everyday.

Last edited:

usctrojan

They are measuring in hours, not days. It tells you everything...

Edit: that underwater screen was dope!
Yea. This summer spent 7 days in Olympic with little to no tech so it still makes more sense to take a non Apple Watch. But you do you, mijo.

Edit: I still want one tho.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Very clean subway, and I think she walked past a character from their TV show in that dystopian office.

Jesus Christ are they full of fucking themselves with their over saturated, over bloated presentation. Feels like it takes them 20 minutes to communicate 5 minutes of decent information. Getting through this shit is bearable for products that kind of interest you, but when you're there waiting for a presentation of a product you don't give a single fuck to end, it's embarrassingly tedious :messenger_weary:

Last edited:
Top Bottom