• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fools 2016 thread

Indiebox branches out with new "Indiesox"

You can actually buy these!

indiesox_split_1a.png

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Don't know if it was posted but ProJared posted his April Fools episode... It's uh... NSFW definitely. Seriously, don't watch at work. Or at all.

Gameplay vs. Story

^^ Don't click that link above. ^^

You've been warned.

PSqueak

Banned
Didn't try it (and not going to), but I guess people are just butthurt about the lack of URF. Any other time this would have been a fun joke. Bad move from Riot to disappoint so many players.

Didn't they say URF will come back at another time this year and they just wanted to do something different for april's fools? That's what i heard.

sakipon

Outlast II won't be so scary after all. Oh well, the series had a good run. Announcement from their Facebook page:

Due to the considerable amount of backlash we received from concerned parental groups following the release of Outlast and Outlast: Whistleblower, Red Barrels has made the decision to release Outlast 2 under an ESRB rating of E.

We will have more information to share in the coming weeks about how this will affect our production schedule.

Thank you for your support!

Dunno if this has been posted, but someone submitted an anonymous tip to Destructoid containing only this video about how the NX is apparently going to use smartphones as controllers. Doesn't seem legit to me.

(That's definitely that Cr1tikal dudes voice.)

LoveCake

This thread (Nvidia leaving the GPU market, starts selling energy drinks)was closed as I was typing this reply.

If companies are going to do Aprils Fools things then at least make them believable, something like a "Titan chipped gaming smartphone as this is where they see the future quitting PC" & put some effort in, they could 3D print an prototype or something, even post a few seeds the days or week before hand, a few leaks that Nvidia are going to announce something very soon & as people are speculating, they have to come out with it on 1st April to say there has been speculation so here it is at 00:01 on 1st April New Zealand timezone.

Top Bottom