• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a smoker? ***˘°°˛˛`#$%

do you smoke

• yes

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • no

Votes: 64 71.1%

• Total voters

DESTROYA

Weed and Cigs, now before you condemn me for killing myself it’s about a joint a night and about 3-4 cigs a day to relax.
I actually enjoy smoking but don’t let it control me.
Not too many vices and rarely drink so I think it’s not too bad in moderation,

Last edited:
Pussies are for smoking

giphy.gif

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I just became one. I smoke a bowl of weed every now and then. I started when reports of vaping causing diseases went online.

I am not proud of it, but I am also not in a hurry to change.

jadedm17

Marijuana to relax, yes, and the occasional cigar.

Smoked cigarettes briefly years ago then quit when i bought my first pack for $8. Never again.

Smokers get a bad rep unjustifiably so from my personal experience.

Everyone has their own way of coping with life, and unfortunately, smoking is one way.
1. Smell. Ridiculous, especially when its your server when you go out to eat. Spraying perfume doesnt mask that odor sweetie.
2. Litter. Everywhere.
3. Cravings. Shut up, if you cant work for 8 hours without needing a smoke then you need to reevaluate your life.
4. Pregnancy. Does every pregnant girl in florida smoke?

Thats off the top of my head; Cigarette smokers deserve all the bad rep they get. Do what you want if it only harms you, but all of those effect me.

Last edited:

Dark Star

I smoke "socially", like at parties and when hanging around with friends, hookah bars for example. I don't buy cigs, weed, etc for personal, daily use. I mean, I used to smoke copious amounts of weed in my late teens/early 20's, but that's mostly behind me in 2020. I also enjoy vaping, but yeah, not so cool anymore. I think life is too short to simply destroy your health with substance abuse, but it's also too short to not enjoy yourself every once in a while. Balance is key, I don't have much of an "addictive personality", I don't even drink alcohol.

Last edited:

Azzurri

I the only people who I see smoke now in the US are older generations or White trash.

I do notice the smoking is very popular in Europe and when ever I go up to Toronto I see younger people smoke.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
long ago i used to smoke cigarettes. spent most of my 20s doing it. i was rolling them. then one day i noticed i was always getting tired whenever i smoked. gave up then and there and never looked back. well i've had one or two every so often when with friends, but i haven't bought a pack in over a decade.

now i just buy weed. i'll never stop smoking weed. it does wonders for my depression. i love that stuff so much.

Kev Kev

i quit smoking about 2.5 years ago and i miss the fuck out of it everyday

the rewards are worth it tho

Last edited:

kingwingin

Just started smoking. Tried juul for a bit but it tasted like garbage. Went to cigs and I'll be staying here for awhile.

Yes. Smoker and Drinker.

My addictions are also Baseball.

We have too much in common, amigo.

Anyway I smoke only in the summer/fall. Usually start up around May or April if the weather is good and then shut it down around October. If I can't smoke outside comfortably in a hoodie I don't want to do it. Funny enough, my smoking habit lines up perfectly with baseball. Nothing beats chilling in your backyard/balcony knocking back a few drinks and smoking a few cigarettes while you watch the game.

And yeah, I smoked a bit of weed in high school/college but it's not my thing.

TaySan

Banned
I smoke weed every now and then of someone has one laying around, but otherwise nope. I do drink though.

TindalosPup

I smoke because it helps with calming me down, I have a busy brain, like many others

I smoke green and cigarettes, I've even tried mullien, rose petal, and raspberry leaf cigarettes to test as a somewhat better smelling alternative to tobacco. I wouldn't recommend these, they made my mouth taste like I licked an incense stick and I smelt like a hippie on fire

JBat

I smoke a pipe. Maybe a bowl or two a week so it takes me a while to go through a few ounces of tobacco. Part of the enjoyment comes from the process of packing the bowl and lighting it correctly. Pair that with a good drink and that might be the most relaxed I can be

JordanN

Banned
I found a bunch of Cuban cigars 3 years ago.

mYWWwrO.jpg

Not going to smoke them unless I'm 80 years old or about to die. I was around a chain smoker and I could not stand the smell for more than 5 seconds.

Last edited:

Orpheum

I smoke cigarettes. Tried to quit but failed. Nicotine is a bitch...i hate that i smoke i seriously do but it's so incredibly hard to quit.

I realised that the quick way out isn't working for me so i'm slowly reducing the amount i smoke. Went from one pack a day to a pack lasting 3 days so i'm getting there. Combined with a healthy dose of Gym 3 times a week i hope i can make it this year for good

I smoked as a teen, but quit alongside the rest of my friends, mostly to piss them off because of how easily I could resist the cravings.

Not touched one for 15 years now and have no intention too. I think people should be free to smoke in private if they want, but it really is a mugs game.

H4ze

35 a day? damn dude, that's a lot.

I am a smoker too, but I am smoking around 8-9 cigs a day ^^

And I also have a little weakness for the devils lettuce <3

Top Bottom