• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Total Recall - My Unbelievable True Life Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

So Arnold is apperantely writing a book.

K3WS7.jpg

When you've had such different careers, it's hard to choose only one image for a book like this. I loved bodybuilding, I loved acting, and I loved serving the people of California. I wanted to use the jacket to share the joy I took from each of those stages of my life with you. Every book will have the same front cover, the one I'm revealing here for the first time.

But the back cover of the jacket will showcase the three major stages of my life.

It will represent my career in bodybuilding, my acting career and my time as Governor. Now that we have the front cover, it's time to find the images for the back.

This is where you come in. I'd like some input on those images. I want the perfect image for the bodybuilding fans, the best movie shot we can find, and something really exciting from my time in office. Yes, I could sit in a dark room and choose them myself, but that's no fun, and I'm just one person.

I have always relied on input from my fans, and last week I had a great time reading through your feedback on Facebook and Twitter. I loved incorporating your ideas about what you wanted to hear in the book into my brainstorming session so much, I thought I should ask you which images you want to see on the back.

So bring on your ideas. Submit them to me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. I launched a new Pinterest account so I can pin your best images to boards for bodybuilding, movies and my time as Governor. As I find pictures I like, I will pin them so that you can share your thoughts. To make things easy for me when you submit pictures, use #TotalRecallBook on Twitter and Pinterest , and post to my timeline on Facebook . And trust me, if I do use your image, I'll thank you in the book.

I'm excited to share my story with you, but I'm even more excited to make you a part of it.

Thank you.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Dude is an asshole but has certainly lead an interesting life. Would read.

SteveWD40

I have heard nothing but terribad stuff about Arnie, seems everyone who has met him thinks he is a complete cunt, especially if you are one of the peons (production assistants on talk shows for example).

3rdman

I have a story...:p

During the height of Arnold's career (and like that of most famous people), just being you is enough to get laid. Well, during the filming of Total Recall, Arnold's go-to move was to invite his prey over to his pad and then he'd simply walk out of the bathroom naked.

He's Arnold so I'm sure this worked most of the time but then he tried it on Maria Conchita Alonso who is a self-confessed "size queen" (she likes big dicks). He invited her over to pull "the Ah-nold" on her and when he exposed himself, she couldn't stop laughing...it was so small. The next day, Arnold pouted and acted scorned and the only way to smooth things over was for her to convince him that his dominating presence caused her to giggle like a school girl from nervousness.

jmdajr

I have a story...:p

During the height of Arnold's career (and like that of most famous people), just being you is enough to get laid. Well, during the filming of Total Recall, Arnold's go-to move was to invite his prey over to his pad and then he'd simply walk out of the bathroom naked.

He's Arnold so I'm sure this worked most of the time but then he tried it on Maria Conchita Alonso who is a self-confessed "size queen" (she likes big dicks). He invited her over to pull "the Ah-nold" on her and when he exposed himself, she couldn't stop laughing...it was so small. The next day, Arnold pouted and acted scorned and the only way to smooth things over was for her to convince him that his dominating presence caused her to giggle like a school girl from nervousness.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is false...

SteveWD40

Small dick? make yourself massive so it looks even smaller!

I would imagine even an average cock would look tiny framed against his legs.

Previous

check out my new Swatch
I dunno, I think the back cover should be the backside of a head from a T-1000. In the same shape as the front so it fits.

Because it's a bloody cool shot from a bloody great film that is definitely one of Arnold's best without him looking like a complete robot.

AFeVm.jpg

Dysun

Small dick? make yourself massive so it looks even smaller!

I would imagine even an average cock would look tiny framed against his legs.

His legs were actually the weakest part of his physique as a body builder. Compared to the mass monsters of today they look like they belong on a girls body

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I'm excited to share my story with you, but I'm even more excited to make you a part of it.
Oh no... lock up your ugly daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom