• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood |OT| where my bro's at?

Tizoc

Decided to play this game and try and beat it getting as many trophies as I can since I need to thin down my game collection.
So far...eh it's OK, but I don't think I'll bother getting everything 100%; depends on my mood.
One thing that annoys me is the white flashes ugh, they really hurt my eyes >_<

Tizoc

OK I 100% Synced Seq. #2 and am now in Seq. 3, but before doing the main missions I'm going around destroying Borgia towers and opening shops, etc.
Wish the combat was more varried cuz ATM, when I'm in close combat I just Counter then go on to kill enemies one by one if I can.
BTW near the Colliseum(sp), there's a golden wolf emblem but I can't seem to reach it; could someone help me out with this?

Le-mo

Gaf, I've been playing this game for awhile now on pc and I am experiencing a weird freezing issue. I have enabled D3Doverrider, disabled in-game v-sync/triple buffering and have the game set on the highest setting. The game has a 50/50 chance of starting with/without lag. The problem occurs when the game starts without lag which would cause my computer to freeze a few minutes into the game everytime. If it starts with lag then it plays just fine for hours on end. I tried tweaking some settings, but it doesn't seem to help. This is my rig:

8GB DDR3
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
1GB HD 6950
AMD Athlon XII Quad-Core

hlhbk

Does anyone here have issues with the PC version randomly dropping the FPS during dialogue scenes and in the harbor? My PC runs Brotherhood at 60 FPS on max at 1920x1080 so I know its not my hardware. Here are my specs:

Intel Core i7 2600k
8 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 570
Running on a SSD drive

I just beat this for the first time tonight. WTF at that ending?! I'm thinking about grabbing Revelations after work tomorrow and trying to finish it before Diablo III comes out. ;D

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I just beat this for the first time tonight. WTF at that ending?! I'm thinking about grabbing Revelations after work tomorrow and trying to finish it before Diablo III comes out. ;D

Yeah. The ending totally comes out of left field.

"Oh, we're finally going to get what happened at the end of Ass Creed 2. Wait, what!? NO! NO! NO!!!! THOSE BASTARDS ARE DOING IT!
THEY KILLED LUCY!
!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? *lol buy Revelations*"

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, I got my hands on the Da Vinci Disappearance and Subversus is right, it's good some of the best dialogue between Ezio and Leo in the whole series.

Leonardo: "I suppose Salai is out having fun spending my hard-earned florins?"
Ezio: "He is safe at home."
Leonardo: "I am relieved... about the florins of course."
Ezio: "You do not need to lie to me. Salai fits you. I approve."
Leonardo: "I..."
Ezio: "What's this? Leonardo Da Vinci, at a loss for words? This is a first."

I just had to "D'awwwwwww" at that moment. Ezio is so sweet. :3

Of course, the DLC is pretty short, can be beaten in like 2-5 hours if you don't do the two extra little platforming sections and the side-stuff trophies. Not too bad, but I expected a little more in "content" on it. Oh well.

Now to go full-force into Revelations in a few months.

XeroSauce

So, I got my hands on the Da Vinci Disappearance and Subversus is right, it's good some of the best dialogue between Ezio and Leo in the whole series.

Leonardo: "I suppose Salai is out having fun spending my hard-earned florins?"
Ezio: "He is safe at home."
Leonardo: "I am relieved... about the florins of course."
Ezio: "You do not need to lie to me. Salai fits you. I approve."
Leonardo: "I..."
Ezio: "What's this? Leonardo Da Vinci, at a loss for words? This is a first."

I just had to "D'awwwwwww" at that moment. Ezio is so sweet. :3

Of course, the DLC is pretty short, can be beaten in like 2-5 hours if you don't do the two extra little platforming sections and the side-stuff trophies. Not too bad, but I expected a little more in "content" on it. Oh well.

Now to go full-force into Revelations in a few months.

That's amazing..you made me remember that I never finished the DLC for that game, as I should.

This thread is pretty much dead, but maybe someone can help me.

I just installed the PC version and I just want to know what exactly the Post Effects option in the graphics menu entails? I've Googled and searched the various AC threads on GAF and surprisingly I just can't seem to find any concrete answers. In AC2 it blurred the entire image pretty badly so I turned it off right away without hesitation. Here I can see that it blurs the image a little, but no where near as obtrusively as in AC2. Is that it? Any other benefits? Should I just turn it off, enjoy the sharper image and be done with it or am I missing something here?

NIGHT-

Has anyone had a glitch where their assassins won't promote at Ezios hideout? I keep going back their to promote them but I end just walking around the hideout :/

Top Bottom