• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ASTRO BOT | State of Play Reveal Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Simply titled Astro Bot, the game will be released on PS5 on September 6

8c25ea792400e558095b40ad2934421e71892486.jpg

Charge into a brand-new, supersized adventure with ASTRO across more than 50 exciting and diverse worlds.

In this brand-new game, you will explore 6 galaxies and over 80 levels in search of Astro’s scattered crew.
Hold on tight to your Dual Speeder and dive down to each unique planet, from lush forests, sandy beaches, hot volcanoes to more surprising locations such as a gigantic hourglass or the canopy of a singing tree!

To get help on his mission, Astro can use over 15 new abilities offering unique play styles.
As you would expect from an Astro game, these take full advantage of the DualSense controller, its haptic feedback and adaptive triggers so you can feel every little step along the journey.

More informations here: Playstation Blog

Since making an appearance at the launch of PlayStation 5, Astro has introduced many players to the magic of PlayStation.
We received a ton of heart-warming comments about how much fun the game was, how it utilized the DualSense wireless controller in fun ways and how it paid tribute to 25 years of PlayStation history.

From the bottom of our robotic hearts, thank you very much for all your support!

astro-bot.jpg
astrobot-1717108613889.png

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Holy shit that looked SO GOOD.

It’s so rare to see a non-Nintendo 3D platformer with so much polish and creativity. I’m such a sucker for 3D platformers, and this one just looks so fun. I can’t wait!

Last edited:

Fbh

Looks great.
Never played the PSVR game but Astro's Playroom convinced me these guys could make a Nintendo tier platformer if given the chance to make a full game, and it looks like maybe they did.

I was hoping this would have a VR mode and be multiplatform. :(
I'll get a PS5 pro eventually at the end of it's life cycle. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will port it to PC.

Top Bottom