• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord: Officialy Revealed | State of Play

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I don't understand why they led with a CG story trailer....I get that they want to show there's lore and depth to the characters but it's like, "hey check out this cool squad that goes on raids and dangerous missions together! Now go shoot up 5 other dudes in an Arena!".
This can not be overstated. That CGI trailer belonged to a different game.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I appreciate the well wishes. I'm currently in an ambulance going to the hospital. I'm going to fight though, I promise you I'm going to fight.

I can not. It takes a big man to admit when he was wrong. I whiffed here.
You changed your avatar because of this reveal

Funny GIF

GymWolf

Gold Member
I don't understand why they led with a CG story trailer....I get that they want to show there's lore and depth to the characters but it's like, "hey check out this cool squad that goes on raids and dangerous missions together! Now go shoot up 5 other dudes in an Arena!".

It's like they're marketing a single player or narrative game but actually just selling another Team based arena shooter...I just don't see how that sells this kind of game but maybe I'm just not the target audience
Overwatch do that and the game try to be the new overwatch.

Top Bottom