• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart | Exclusive 4K GeForce RTX Gameplay Reveal

GymWolf

Probably means it won't look like that on consoles.
I have to be completely honest, other than the graphical effects like fire, ice, the liquid simulation and the rtx effect (that i can't even notice other than reflections), texture\models wise the game is not exactly mindblowing...great looking but not mindblowing.

Look at the bit at 0:10 sec and tell me if that rock\vegetation\white wood looks even remotely nextgen to you.

And you know that with a 4080 under my ass it is not a case of the fox with the grape, i can achieve the graphic on that video.

Last edited:

Matt_Fox

Yes, this is the type of thing I was hoping on launch day for the Series X... a couple of years later but here we go!

21st Feb, free on Game Pass right?

TonyK

Gamepass day one

Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

I know this may not be the case for everyone else, but I'm looking at this game as a spiritual successor to the Fallout series for playstation. Seeing as how Bethesda is going exclusive, this game is releasing at the perfect time to capture a market(100 million + playstation owners) that was essentially abandoned by Bethesda.

Looks amazing, plz have a 60fps option on Series X.
On consoles?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Hugare

I have a feeling this is going to run like shit on all consoles.
Game from an unknown russian developer pushing next gen features

Wouldnt be surprised to see a 4090 struggle to run it at 60 FPS with DLSS 3 on

I expect this to be the worse performing game from 2023

Even in trailers they cant mantain a stable FPS.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
It looks really cool, but i'm really sceptical. Looking at the trailer, i'm not sure this will run any good.

Some things look to good to be true imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom