• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart will run solid 60fps, 4K in dungeons, and Dynamic resolution, mostly 4K at 60 fps in open world for Next gen consoles

feynoob

I Doubt It Richard Hammond GIF by DriveTribe

Until I see them on launch window, I will not believe this.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Open world and dungeons? I thought this was a linear shooter..
They've been repeatedly calling it a "closed world" lol Still says that on their main website too.

Now it's open world.

This game is probably going to be like 2 hours long.

If it ever releases that is.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Doesn't need another fucking thread for this game cmon...
I don't believe them anyway.
And I can already sense terrible modes with unplayalbe RT 30fps mode with huge input lag... man modes suck this gen

Hugare

lmao this game will support last gen consoles and series s should be around that resolution, ps5/series x should be around 1440p at its lowest
By "support" you probably mean running at Switch resolutions at sub 25 FPS? Sure

First game from unknown russian developer, man. It's UE 4, but its pushing new tech + RT.

And please dont buy it on PC at launch, people. As I said before, its UE4.

100% guarantee its gonna have shader stutter

Ogbert

They've been repeatedly calling it a "closed world" lol Still says that on their main website too.

Now it's open world.

This game is probably going to be like 2 hours long.

If it ever releases that is.
Open World just means outdoor sections with greater draw distances.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Reactions: Isa

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
As long as I can net good visuals and fps on my 3080 we are gucci.

If these guys pull this shit off and the game is good to boot they’ll sling shot up to being a most sought after studio with denizens of gamers sucking their dick for years to come. AKA new CD Red levels of hopium lol.

This tweet will live in infamy when the gmae
It uses UE4, so it might use TAAU to upscale image from lower resolutions.

Oh beautiful, looking forward to horrible shader stutter unless the devs provided a precompile option...

Last edited:
Top Bottom