• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Katamari 2 interview and preview

Blame!

1up has an interview with the game and sound directors....some of the responses are pretty good.

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3142234

Q: Any chance that future iterations of Katamari will feature online features, possibly versus modes or downloadable content?

A: Vs. Battles are fun, I think.

Also, I think one would probably be able to enjoy a different kind of fun and excitement if it was possible for players to separate between the player who gets rolled up in the katamari, and the player who rolls the katamari -- it's kind of like playing tag, I guess?

For the players that get caught up in the katamari, it might be kind of fun if they could only talk with others who had been caught up in the same katamari -- it would be fun to have a silly and nonsensical online game like that.

Please, somebody make it.

or hehe...

Q: Does the Queen Of All Cosmos have any feelings or influence on how the King is raising their son?

A: You guys may not be able to feel it so much, but each one of the King's words is filled with love. Maybe. So she probably isn't worried at all. Probably.

:lol cant wait for this game

media

Falch

This game sounds awesome. Too bad I never got to play the original, since it wasn't released in Europe. Luckily, Katamari 2 is getting a release in Europe, although I can't seem to find a solid releasedate. Anyone?

Top Bottom