• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Mario & Luigi 2 DS videos!

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Well I only watched the first one. I'm talking about when you sit there going "jump...jump...no don't pick up...JUST FUCKING JUMP!" etc.

Unless you're asking about the Kirby video. Some guy rolled into a cannon and there was this flashing arrow pointing at the button below, actually moving around the button so you couldn't miss it. Unless you work for J-F anyway. Whoever it was just kept drawing rainbows around Kirby trying to get him (?) to do something.

Oogami

Banned
Mama Smurf said:
Well I only watched the first one. I'm talking about when you sit there going "jump...jump...no don't pick up...JUST FUCKING JUMP!" etc.

Unless you're asking about the Kirby video. Some guy rolled into a cannon and there was this flashing arrow pointing at the button below, actually moving around the button so you couldn't miss it. Unless you work for J-F anyway. Whoever it was just kept drawing rainbows around Kirby trying to get him (?) to do something.

:lol

Yeah should have said don't watch the first one. Nothing really is really going on in that one.

But watch the second one. It's much more interesting since the guy playing it actually go for the battles.

Oogami said:
:lol

Yeah should have said don't watch the first one. Nothing really is really going on in that one.

But watch the second one. It's much more interesting since the guy playing it actually go for the battles.
:lol I agree, but the second video is even more frustrating, that guy doesn't bother to try timed hits until the very end. I kept rolling my eyes seeing Mario and Luigi fall on their asses after an attack repeatedly.

Yeah, the guy seemed to forget that you could do timed hits until the very last enemy, which kind of bothered me throughout the whole thing. And then the video cut when he got to another enemy.

Otherwise, though, this game is looking good. I love the Mario RPGs.

joshschw

puck1337 said:
That's a damn beautiful game. I'm so glad that DS' 3D is so bad that developers are forced into using 2D.

Me too. But I think the 3D is good enough for the guys who will really try and make it good so it'll be the best of both.

Ruzbeh

Banned
Mama Smurf said:

:lol I remember that Kirby video. I went fucking crazy over that one since I looked really forward to seeing some awesome Kirby stuff.

Top Bottom