• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back 4 Blood – “Children of the Worm” Launch Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Ready for a new Act? Children of the Worm has 6 brand-new chapters along with a new Cleaner, 8 exclusive character skins, 12 exclusive weapon skins, new weapons, accessories, and cards. Recent reports describe an alarming rise of attacks on survivors along the coast of the Kanowa River. While the motivation of attacks remain unknown, these disturbing events share a common thread–assailants ambush unsuspecting groups, dragging away some victims and brutally butchering the rest. To help combat this unknown adversary is new arrival “Prophet” Dan. He’s an Irish, gun-toting, self-proclaimed preacher of the end times, whose mission is to save his flock that was taken by this new enemy.

Available on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Jeeves

Anyone still playing this? The only thing the "beta" did was convince me not to buy the game despite being a huge L4D fan...maybe if they actually did a proper beta to gather feedback and change course accordingly...

Rossco EZ

Anyone still playing this? The only thing the "beta" did was convince me not to buy the game despite being a huge L4D fan...maybe if they actually did a proper beta to gather feedback and change course accordingly...
played for like a day when it released and never went back. i think world war z is more fun and has better L4D vibes

Comandr

I loved left 4 dead. and I loved evolve. Yeah I said it fucking fight me. 1v1 me in evolve bro. uh -- What was I saying? Oh yeah. I couldn't bring myself to enjoy this game no matter how much I wanted to.

Kev Kev

I played the game for quite a while, even threw together an OT here for it, but man they just couldn't dial the game in.

Weeks and months of waiting for patches that would fix many of the games launch issues, and every new update seemed to make the game worse. I eventually gave up on it, and haven't even considered going back.

Fake

Animated GIF

Top Bottom