• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

beat trojan and bionic commando on nes better then new games

SpiceRacz

Adam Sandler Yes GIF

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Based retrogames enjoyer.

I had a go at Super C not long ago. Had a blast and the OST is awesome.

I think it has tons of samples inside the cartridge which gives it quite the unique flavor.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Hard question, i like gameboy bionic commando better than biomic commando in nes tho. The gameboy (non colored) version mc is kind of cooler imo.
That final boss is total bs, but apart from that, yeah, the GB game is even better than the NES version.

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
NES Capcom games were hit and miss, but Bionic Commando was one the best games I had on NES. It was incredible how good it looked and sounded. And it took a while to beat. Not one of those after dinner games you could beat in half an hour right away.
played for the first time bionic commandos mind blown goat 8bits

trojan never even heard of the thing what the crud sooo good maybe best ever

hemo memo

Gold Member
No they aren’t. If we are talking pure game design then Capcom's modern games offers more complex mechanics, richer narratives, and smoother difficulty curves, making them objectively better.

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
No they aren’t. If we are talking pure game design then Capcom's modern games offers more complex mechanics, richer narratives, and smoother difficulty curves, making them objectively better.
still nort as good for some reasons

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Faxanadu is better than both. Bionic Commando is in my top 20 NES games for sure though. So many slept on, really good games on NES.
Wasn’t a huge fan of Trojan though.

If you haven’t checked it out OP, and you are a fan of old school action RPGs, I highly recommend Crystalis on NES. Still in my mind, one of the best games I’ve ever played.

Last edited:
Top Bottom