• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Behold! The Time Lord Victorious

BouncyFrag

NINTCHDBPICT000579741954.jpg

An epic Doctor Who story starring the Eighth, Ninth and Tenth Doctors as well as fan-favorite companion Rose Tyler will be released before the end of 2020. Titled "Time Lord Victorious," the story will be released across 12 weeks and every possible media platform apart from the main Doctor Who television series.

The longest running science-fiction show in television history, Doctor Who has been adapted into virtually every form of media one might name. The show has inspired spin-off novels, comic books, video games, role-playing games, augmented reality experiences and a popular series of radio plays among other things. Yet there has never been a massive attempt to tell a linked Doctor Who story utilizing multiple mediums on this scale before now...

Fantastic!

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
This sounds awesome, but it’s a sad state of affairs when a multimedia side project is infinitely more exciting sounding than the actual show.

I kind of forgot what it was like to be happy about Doctor Who, instead of just ignoring the woke propaganda wearing it as a skin suit. Not that this will probably be much better, as a BBC guided project.

Sorry to be a bummer. : (

Soundd great, and hopefully this is someone sane at the BBC trying to throw an olive branch to the fans and maybe give themselves an out for later, but are we sure this is an official project?

That trailer was all old footage of a dodgy quality and there's no mention of the actors being involved. I mean I want to be excited, but it is of course current Docror Who, they've even started going back and ruining existing good episodes recently.

Nymphae

Banned
Eccleston involved? Are they just going to keep using imagery from his 2 seasons without actually hiring the guy?

Top Bottom