• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bellator 149 |OT| Shamrock, Gracie, Kimbo, DADA5000 (Yes, This Is A Sanctioned Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Kimbo should've just went for the knockout right away. Dada is so trash.

Now he's so gassed he'll probably just get knocked out from exhaustion. lol

ElRenoRaven

And 30 seconds in and both are gassed yet again. How do you call yourself a fighter and not have fucking cardio? Seriously that would be one of my top priorities.

Lol @ people being surprised by how this fight is going.

It's not that people are surprised. It's that it's just so sad to watch. Shit he practically fell asleep in kimbos hug. At this point they're both going to fall down in exhaustion.

zsswimmer

No shit you can tell who's never watched too big punching heavyweights fight before. It always ends up the same because of shit cardio.

Kimbo has always had terrible cardio but its embarassing when you gas out from being on top of full mount

ApharmdX

Banned
This is what happens when you don't call it quits when you should. Both the main events are guys who are long long past their primes.

You're right. You know, I was worried about Shamrock or Gracie having a heart attack. Now I'm more worried about Kimbo having one!

VoxPop

Lol stall for 3 rounds and a robbery win for Dada? Seems like what they planned throwing half assed punches along with the constant cage clinching and takedowns.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Slice-Alexander.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom