• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Western Game?

Best Western Game?

• Red Dead Redemption

Votes: 33 24.8%
  • RDR 2

Votes: 62 46.6%
  • Gun

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Sunset Riders

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Call of Jaurez Gunslinger

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Red Dead Revolver

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • other specify

Votes: 18 13.5%

• Total voters

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
iu

The Game

I'd play it

graywolf323

I have a soft spot for Gun from the 360 launch so I'll throw it a vote, I know the RDR games are gonna dominate the poll

Havoc2049

A fun to play hidden gem in this genre is the FPS, Darkwatch, for the PS2, XB and PC. The game takes place in Southeast Arizona, near Tombstone, and combines the old west with vampires and the undead. Good times.

Flabagast

Even if I voted for it, I would say that Red Dead 2 nearly non qualifies as a western. Like others said, it's very modern in a sense, with much more focus on nature and so on

It should be either Pong, Pitfall, Mortal Kombat II, NBA Jam TE, Sim City 2000, Giant, Deux EX, Quake, Flasback, Dune 1 and 2, Witcher 3, Worms, Wipe Out 3, Lemmings, Myst, Alladin. Modern games are way to embarassing with their stories and tech issues.

Last edited:

emilyjohnson

Neo Member
Western games are propelled vigorously by the cowpoke media that has preceded them. Over in TV land, there's any semblance of Westworld and Deadwood while film gives it a shot with works of art of the class including Unforgiven, The Magnificent Seven, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Any reasonable person would agree that the modest Western is a foundation of American culture. The game studios that choose to assume the test of bringing the American Frontier into our lives have a great deal of strain to take care of business. Fortunately, various of them have totally nailed what being a rancher is about. Furthermore, luckily for you, we've accomplished the difficult work of corralling the varmints here.

Stuart360

Really surprised RDR2 is beating the first game so heavily. You barely hear anyone say anything negative about the first RDR, while you hear alot of mixed views with RDR2.

Naked Lunch

Sunset Riders (arcade version) is the best western videogame, no contest.
"Bury me with my..........money".

Second is probably Red Dead Revolver, which is ten times the game Redemption is. Redemption is the only videogame to put me to sleep (on multiple occasions no less) - with its boring piss poor gameplay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom