• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Billy Crystal is an ugly man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob White

0.jpg

billy.crystal.jpg

He's got that stink about him. And you can tell by his face that his breathe stinks. Plus he looks kinda sickly. Like he as cancer or something.

Anyone have any other actor/star that just scream "I'm an ugly bastard" everytime you see them?

But I warn you. Billy has set the bar.

billy_crystal.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kick @ss actor,ugly dude...

Sorry Steve :(
i.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Matrix said:
Kick @ss actor,ugly dude...

Sorry Steve :(
i.jpg
I Agree With This Post. The man's a movie star and I wouldn't be surprised if he's never been laid.

Wolfy

Banned
When Billy Bob is clean cut, he usually looks pretty decent. Every other time though, he looks like garbage.

Substance

Hey, it's not fair to insult people who were good looking people in their earlier age. Christopher Walken, ignoring the audacity of one member to even think about insulting this legend, was a fine-looking man. Check out The Deer Hunter.

I do agree with the Steve Buscemi vote though. He looked the part for Monsters Inc and Ghost World, and is a good actor but....

OmniGamer

Substance said:
Hey, it's not fair to insult people who were good looking people in their earlier age. Christopher Walken, ignoring the audacity of one member to even think about insulting this legend, was a fine-looking man. Check out The Deer Hunter.

I do agree with the Steve Buscemi vote though. He looked the part for Monsters Inc and Ghost World, and is a good actor but....

Who the fuck cares? I'm talking about what I see on the screen...this is a thread about looks. Even as a kid i couldn't stand the way he looked in Batman returns. And while I wouldn't call Denzel Washington "ugly", i damn sure don't understand the absolutely overblown "best looking man" labels he gets. I don't care how symmetrical his face supposedly is.

Bob White said:
0.jpg

billy.crystal.jpg

He's got that stink about him. And you can tell by his face that his breathe stinks. Plus he looks kinda sickly. Like he as cancer or something.

Anyone have any other actor/star that just scream "I'm an ugly bastard" everytime you see them?

But I warn you. Billy has set the bar.

billy_crystal.gif

yeah he kinda reminds me of my mum's underwear. he's old, cliché and is vented once a year.

Funny to see a guy with a Charles Bronson avatar start this thread. He's a lot more charismatic than Billy Crystal, but still an ugly dude. Don't know if that counts since he's now dead and all.

Lawrence Fishburne gets uglier and fatter in every movie, it seems.

Amneziak

aka The Hound
I've never understood why anyone would find this attractive. It might be that she looks too much like her freakish brother (to me, at least).

janet-jackson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom