• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biomutant - World Trailer

tusharngf

giphy.gif

jaysius

Banned
For a game that’s coming out in a month, I still no hardly anything about it.
It has an entire class locked behind pre-order DLC, that might give some idea of what's to come with it in the future.

That's a pretty shitty price modeling structure to be doing in 2021.

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

Ive my eye on this and I really hope it turns out well.
Love the idea, right up my street.

Shame it's been marketed so poorly. I hope for its sake it doesn't have any bugs or anything that could hurt it at launch. This game needs to be scoring high or it'll largely be forgotten about.

looks like a well optimized ps4 game. some bland textures, aliasing on the foliage, stilted animations, yadda yadda. sure sunsets and fog effects can make for some cool screenshots, but in action, will look pretty Just Cause 3-y if that makes sense. Not that that's a bad thing at all. but don't see the "day 1 GotY" vibes. and that's why we have opinions amiright?!

SantaC

It has an entire class locked behind pre-order DLC, that might give some idea of what's to come with it in the future.

That's a pretty shitty price modeling structure to be doing in 2021.
Except they said that you can get that class in the game. This is a single player game not multiplayer.

It is no different than paying to get booster packs from countless other games.

Last edited:

Boneless

Never heard of this game, just saw the trailer on youtube and looked for a thread on Neogaf. Consider me intrigued.

Woah, I had no idea it looked this good (currently). Apparently you can modify your character's genotype to get him to look and act differently, that's cool. I'm cautiously excited!

Pantz

Looks like it could be an enjoyable relaxing exploration game regardless of how the gameplay turns out.

Banned
this turned out looking way better than I ever expected when it was announced.

I expected a solid game with many flaws but charm. and now after seeing it here it looks way more polished than I thought

Top Bottom