• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Mesa Launch Trailer.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Nice. Half-Life 2 level Half-Life 1 remake took about as long to arrive as it took to get next-next generation VR Half-Life, haha. Time for another remake old friend :D

Last edited:

wipeout364

I played a bit of this years ago. I will have to give it another go now that they have finished it. I hope the people that did this get some decent cash out of it, seems like it was an awful large amount of work. How big is the crowbar collective anyway?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Its a good remake. Not great, but good. And its amazing it was a fan project. I never had too much of an issue with the human enemies as others had.

DryvBy

I was blown away with this project a few months ago when I finally played it. It managed to keep every bit of nostalgia I had for the original game (one that was my high school GOAT) and let me relive it the way my mind imagined it.

GHG

Anyone know if the price of this is going up since it's coming out of early access?

FireFly

I played a bit of this years ago. I will have to give it another go now that they have finished it. I hope the people that did this get some decent cash out of it, seems like it was an awful large amount of work. How big is the crowbar collective anyway?
Around 30 people working largely part time.

TsimpleD

Neo Member
I Just finished the game, it was a lot of fun but it has alot of bugs, the worst was, I pressed esc, then Quick save then esc to return to game, thats what I do in most games, here after Quick save the game auto exits the menu and if esc was pressed the game gets stuck and the only solution is to close and relaunch the game.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I beat HL1 a coupel years ago (first time, OG version). And I recently beat Opposing Force. I plan on playing blue shift next. By the time I get to HL2 and its spin offs they should be done with the HL2 remake.

Top Bottom