• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth: Wukong is still coming Xbox Series X/S

Draugoth

Gold Member
GPgd5bDXoAERBzi

Version was delayed:

Black Myth: Wukong has been delayed for Xbox Series X/S. Pre-orders for the PS5 and PC versions have launched ahead of the game's release in August.

Chinese developer and publisher Game Science has delayed the Xbox Series X/S version of Black Myth: Wukong.

We are currently optimizing the Xbox Series X|S version to meet our quality standards, so it won’t release simultaneously with the other platforms,” the company said on Friday.

We apologize for the delay and aim to minimize the wait for Xbox users. We will announce the release date as soon as it meets our quality standards.”

Source

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
It's a co-op game?

I have no idea but that was the main reason BG3 was delayed on Xbox. Aside from the announcement time trailers, nothing recent looks like it should be that much of an issue, especially in light of the PC requirements they announced earlier today. They were kinda low. 6GB RAM and a 1060 GPU with an i5 8000 series, hardly something that would stress out a Series S.

Last edited:

Mr Moose

I have no idea but that was the main reason BG3 was delayed on Xbox. Aside from the announcement time trailers, nothing recent looks like it should be that much of an issue, especially in light of the PC requirements they announced earlier today. They were kinda low. 6GB RAM and a 1060 GPU with an i5 8000 series, hardly something that would stress out a Series S.
You got me mildly excited, I thought it was co-op.
monkey-magic-summon-gone-like-the-wind.gif

Topher

Gold Member

But got to keep in mind the 16GB of system RAM required on PC as well. Speculation, but wouldn't be a bit surprised if XSS 10GB split ram is an issue.

splattered

I want both a portable xbox and an obnoxiously powerful and overly expensive console. Sucks that both can't really co-exist.

Crayon

Unlike other generations, the hardware between the PS5/SX are very similar. It must be the SS that is holding that version back.

More like holding out. For a game pass deal because this wouldn't sell s*** on there.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Literally since they have to change games to make the game work on it

And we are likely going to have a dockable handheld of around the same power of the S holding back another whole generation with same parity

Buckle Up Sean Bean GIF by Sony Pictures
I hate that you might be right about this.

Top Bottom