• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boston alt-right rally attracts 20 people, counter-protest estimated at 15,000

DHokD7NUQAM7Ncr.jpg
So, it seems that witches now have chapters in many cities,
https://twitter.com/witchboston

antonz

Pathetic fucks have to invent their own version of reality because they're failing at every turn.

Its another area where Twitter fails. They allow people with verified marks to spread complete bullshit. verified status should also come with a pretty easy to understand clause that you are not going to be a shit stirrer with fake imagery/news etc. and if you do as a verified user your account is gone

James Woods was doing the same thing using images from England claiming it was Boston today

Anime Avatar coming in to say...

HAHAHAHAH THAT FUCKING NAZI GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM! Oh that image is so satisfying, I want to make it my desktop background at work.

Jeels

Its another area where Twitter fails. They allow people with verified marks to spread complete bullshit. verified status should also come with a pretty easy to understand clause that you are not going to be a shit stirrer with fake imagery/news etc. and if you do as a verified user your account is gone

James Woods was doing the same thing using images from England claiming it was Boston today

Ya seeing how easy it is for someone to flood Twitter like this with something fake to reinforce a wrong belief...I hope twitter doesn't last long as a platform or they fix this shit.

Amalthea

Banned

1298479.gif

Top Bottom