• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazilian retailer KaBuM! sold "10 PS5 Eiffel Towers" during Black Friday (around 30k+ PS5)

BrunoCoel

To achieve this result, the e-commerce company focused its efforts on the customer, understanding what its consumers wanted. The initiative improved stock preparation and highlighted the most sought-after categories. The highlight of the year was the PlayStation 5. The item was one of the most requested among ninjas. E-commerce sold the equivalent of the height of ten Eiffel Towers during the four days of Black Friday and in advance of Cyber Monday (last Sunday). In addition, the other top-selling products were: SSD, power supply, VGA, monitor, case, video game, watercooler, processor, robot vacuum cleaner and chair.

Fu-yABmXsAcYrUv.png

Roni

Gold Member
No problem, i just dont know wtf are u talkig about, i just commented that poor people do whatever with their money and that a lot of ppl here that are poor like to have shit to enjoy life, didnt mean to imply any polítics on my comment, said that, can u share why my comment triggered you so much ?
I didn't know quoting someone was known as being triggered.

DarthPutin

height of ten Eiffel Towers
Z O_O /. Cool, but scary image to be honest

As for the people in shacks buying luxury goods, I don't know how it is exactly in Brazil (was there only once), but with some places people can afford expensive car and many luxury items but only like a tiny room in the middle of nowhere, because prices for property are just incomparable to anything else.

Last edited:

Lokaum D+

There was nothing hostile about my post, guess I wasn't the triggered one after all... I'm sorry some words made you feel attacked.
You were the one talking about " all poor ppl are lazy leftist bla bla bla" out of nowhere, i just got confused, happy that i didnt hurt your feelings or something.

Last edited:

Hugare

People bickering over politics in a thread like this tells a lot about how fucking dreadful the discussion has been here in Brazil

Anyway, impressive number considering its only one seller

Xbox was strong-ish during the 360 era around here due to piracy. They could have retained momentum with the Xbox One, but well, Xbox One shit the bed and MS arent really doing much to change course with Series S/X

The Series S price increase was the final nail in the coffin

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
I really thought that a brazilian e-commerce shop build limited editions ps5 with an Eiffel tower flair/theme which cost 30K$ + the price of a PS5 and they managed to sold 10 of those.
I was getting real mad that OP did not include pictures of thoses "masterpieces" in his post before understanding what all of this was really about :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

drotahorror

You were the one talking about " all poor ppl are lazy leftist bla bla bla" out of nowhere, i just got confused, happy that i didnt hurt your feelings or something.

I was confused too, strange comment out of nowhere hah. Native English speaker here.

I don't understand the correlation of leftists and wanting to own tv's and consoles.

Lokaum D+

I was confused too, strange comment out of nowhere hah. Native English speaker here.

I don't understand the correlation of leftists and wanting to own tv's and consoles.
Yeah, it seemed to me that he got but hurted but i really didnt understand why, native portuguese speaker here btw

Well I known really rich dudes that lives in a mansion with huge swimming pool and shit, and they don't even have a single PS5. Ha !
Yeah, rich ppl have a lot of other ways to enjoy life that poor ppl ll never expirience, nowadays consoles, tvs, smartphones ( eletronics in general ) are the common way for common ppl to enjoy life.

Last edited:

RobRSG

Yeah, it seemed to me that he got but hurted but i really didnt understand why, native portuguese speaker here btw

Yeah, rich ppl have a lot of other ways to enjoy life that poor ppl ll never expirience, nowadays consoles, tvs, smartphones ( eletronics in general ) are the common way for common ppl to enjoy life.
Most of my most memorable gaming moments back in Brazil happened in modest places.

Can relate 100%.

People still think Brazil is the Blanka stage from SF2.
We are the most rich country in natural resources in the world.
Cities and landscapes are beautiful!

Slums, poverty we have in ALL countries.
The real issue here are the corrupt politicians.

Reading this topic is odd.

Brazil has its issues but there's A LOT of people with money in there. The country has literally over 210 million people living in it. PS5 selling 30k in 3 days with discounts is not weird in any way.

Some of these comments are totally unnecessary.

Top Bottom