• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of Fire 3 and Megaman Dash confirmed for PSP...

Amir0x

Banned
demi said:
kukuku

At least Breath of Fire 3 is good.

Right?

NO DEMI. IT SUCKED.

Also, Megaman Dash for 3800yen (8/4), and Breath of Fire III for 4800yen (8/25)

Does the scan say there are any improvements to Megaman Dash!? I need something to hold onto!

AniHawk

Damn, this reminds me, a store in West Covina in SoCal has these games brand new for PSX:

Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire IV
Vagrant Story
Super Puzzle Fighter
Dragon Warrior VII
SaGa Frontier (1 or 2)
Mega Man X4-X6

And a few more that I rarely ever see.

Rahul

that's some new artwork for BoF3 (?)

Too bad PSP is going to invoke this mass PSOne-porting. Cheap-ass bitches.

AniHawk

Most of those games have been sitting there for a longass time. I think one of the BoFs was there since 2002. I remember they used to display new SNES titles in the factory wrap... Had Prince of Persia, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Eye of the Beholder, and a couple of crap games. Now only the crap games remain.

They also had new DC games like MDK2, Typing of the Dead, Space Channel 5... was nice to see.

I don't know, Dash seems like a better fit for DS. The graphics still look PSX/N64-level (but it's hard to tell in those screens), and the awkward shooting system (at least, I remember it being a bit hard to tackle) might be easily rectified with a Metroid Prime: Hunters-style "touch to shoot in that direction on the screen."

And most importantly of all, it'd be easy for them to follow the naming scheme of other publishers for DS titles, just call it "Dash Special" or something. ;P

jiggle

I was gonna say I can't wait to get this, but it just occured to me that i still have this game, in mint condition to boot. I can wait afterall, I think.

jarrod

Banned
Kulock said:
I don't know, Dash seems like a better fit for DS. The graphics still look PSX/N64-level (but it's hard to tell in those screens), and the awkward shooting system (at least, I remember it being a bit hard to tackle) might be easily rectified with a Metroid Prime: Hunters-style "touch to shoot in that direction on the screen."

And most importantly of all, it'd be easy for them to follow the naming scheme of other publishers for DS titles, just call it "Dash Special" or something. ;P
Actually, I'm sort of surprised we aren't seeing more PS1/Saturn ports for DS isntead of PSP given system performance. Dash should be a lock for DS really though, there was even a N64 version. :/

Top Bottom