• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

British tabloid: Spiders plotting to kill us all, become smarter, bigger than humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Wtf?! Holy crap, if there was a spider that big in my house, I'd abandon ship. At most, I'd use a gun or a bow and arrow to kill it from a distance, but no way am I gonna get within 10 meters of that.

I'd shoot it with an airsoft gun.
Maybe get a friend and both shoot it at the same time.

Baki

MAn9Wi0.jpg

yeah, this is dumb enough to be something the Daily Fail would print

Is that real. Wtf? Isn't that classified as hate speech? Posting something patently untrue and directing animosity towards a minority group?

Is that real. Wtf? Isn't that classified as hate speech? Posting something patently untrue and directing animosity towards a minority group?

It's not real lol but the sad thing is I wouldn't put it past the daily fail to print something like that

BraXzy

I have had more massive spiders in my house than ever before this year. I saw one crawl up the side of my bed. I didn't sleep much that night.

As over exaggerated as that article is, a lot of it is true. I could count on one hand the amount of times I've spotted a spider in my house prior to this year. I would need a fair few pair of hands for the count this year alone. And all of them were damn near the size of my hand.

Oh and as for they're getting smarter, one seemed to play dead on the floor and when I went to get something to pick it up it was gone :L

Are spiders really "beasts"? I thought to be a beast you have to be..bigger? Like a bear is a beast or a wolf, but is a spider or even a snake a "beast"?

Perhaps my understanding of the word beast stems from playing a Hunter in World of Warcraft =P

Blame the bible for discriminating against all non-human earth life. Also, see 'evil.'

hnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

could it be

MY STARSHIP TROOPERS VALHALLA-UTOPIA DREAM IS SLOWLY BIRTHING?!

GLOBAL BUG-HUNTING MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!?
HUMANITY UNITED?!
CENTURIES OF GRITTY INSECT COMBAT!?
LAMENTATIONS?!
CAMARADERIE!?

BRING IT YOU CRUNCHIES BRING IT

CluelessBriefGallowaycow.gif

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Killer spiders have reached critical mass and waving their way into British soap storyline apparently! Haha

That last sentence is very self-congratulatory. We did it guys, spiders are mainstream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom