• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broken Roads release date announced: April 10th 2024

Dazraell

After multiple delays, Drop Bear Bytes announced a proper release date for Broken Roads, their isometric post-apocalyptic RPG set in Australia.

The game will be released very soon, on April 10th for PC, PS4, PS5 and Xbox Series. There is also a Switch version in development, but it doesn't yet have release window.

Oh damn that came out of nowhere. Have had this on my wishlist since it went up. Not sure why but figured it was never coming out.

xrnzaaas

The game looks okay, but only okay. The pricing on this will be the key since it's apparently 10 hours or less to do a single playthrough. 20-30$ should be the absolute maximum.

Dazraell

The game looks okay, but only okay. The pricing on this will be the key since it's apparently 10 hours or less to do a single playthrough. 20-30$ should be the absolute maximum.
I've been listening to the review I posted above and it says that the game is short but heavily replayable. He mentioned the first playthrough took him 7 hours, but he expects a few hours more for majority of players. But yeah, it sounds like 20-25$ type of game

Last edited:
Top Bottom