• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King to debut new BBQ Bacon Whopper and Honey BBQ Chicken Strips

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Just ate the honey bbq strips. Pretty good, a lot better than the buffalo strips.

akira28

honey bbq strips were shit. Take regular strips, pour a bunch of sauce in a paper tub, insert strips, charge 4 bucks.

akira28

Thats how its done. Have you tried WingStop or Buffalo wild Wings?

No, I do want to try BWW at some point. I hear they're good. I was just disappointed by the lack of care, and the high premium and lackluster presentation of what I knew probably wasn't going to be worth it.

Those Honey BBQ strips are pretty decent. A 3 piece is $2.99 and they are pretty big. (they are exactly the same as ones you would get at Buffalo Wild Wings if you get boneless)

the sauce kind of reminded me of those KFC god tier honey BBQ wings they used to have.

Talon

No, I do want to try BWW at some point. I hear they're good. I was just disappointed by the lack of care, and the high premium and lackluster presentation of what I knew probably wasn't going to be worth it.

image.php

Go to Burger King and than eat a proper burger.
You trippin. BK is good. It's no worse than any other fast food chain. Flame broiled, not all fried and greasy. The Whopper with cheese and a little BBQ sauce...good lord. I know how it is to hate on things others like on a mass scale though. I can't stand Dr. Pepper for some reason. Liquid boo boo.

Off topic but I saw you say this in the other thread. I don't mean to be an English teacher or a grammar snob, as I make a lot of mistakes as well but it's "then" not "than" in the situations you replied to me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom