• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout 3: Turning off/skipping the tutorial movies

Drakken

My brother's getting really annoyed, because he can't figure out how to turn off the tutorial movies. Every time he goes into a single event (not the world tour); he has to sit through the tutorial movie and listen to the annoying announcer. He has the announcer turned off for the races, but that doesn't solve this problem.

I was able to turn off the tutorials back when I played it, but I forget how to now. So, if one of you many BO3 players could enlighten me, that would be great.

Drakken

He played for about an hour (maybe more) yesterday, doing single events with a friend. They kept restarting, so I don't know whether the movies would have played had they exited then done different modes / courses. He's gonna play for a bit more, and if they're still showing, then something's definitely wrong.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
It may have to do with the fact that he's doing single events. Have him run through the campaign. That should get rid of them.

Hopefully :D

Drakken

He already did a ton of crash junctions in world tour. That obviously didn't help. :-/

I told him to continue doing the world tour, but he'd rather do single event road rages.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Drakken said:
I told him to continue doing the world tour, but he'd rather do single event road rages.

Well, I guess that's his problem then. I never did single events, did nothing but the world tour, and I only saw that tutorial stuff once.

Drakken

I did the world tour mostly (97%, I think), but I also did single events (mostly afterward), and I never had any problems seeing tutorial movies. Oh well. :-/

Who's fault would this retarded annoyance be? EA's?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Drakken said:
I did the world tour mostly (97%, I think), but I also did single events (mostly afterward), and I never had any problems seeing tutorial movies. Oh well. :-/

Who's fault would this retarded annoyance be? EA's?

Seems like he needs to do the world tour stuff.

Deg

Banned
While we are on the topic. I am stuck at 99% i have done everything save for 4 photo takedowns. They are a pain.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
epmode said:
I'm still kinda surprised that the SSX3 radio guy and this one are the same person.
<3 <3 SSX3 <3 <3

That... seriously can't be possible

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Yep, the key is to do ONE crash junction and ONE race in World Tour mode. Then they go away forever.

Top Bottom