• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BUYING: switch games ring fit adventure, mary skelter 2, atari flashback.

Gargus

Banned
Send me a PM if you want to work something out that way I dont miss a post reply in here. And I can send money via PayPal.

Ring fit adventure.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
You want to buy ring fit adventure for me ? Cool thanks. I’m making a silly joke. Man good luck getting that game for a cheap price I heard it’s gone up a lot. Just make a hula hoop and connect the joy cons march in place and do squats squares while playing Zelda or any other switch game. Add some plastic bags full of sugar or something to each side of the hoop to work the arms..... I may think I’m seriously onto something here.

Last edited:

rob305

My buddy just sold his ring fit cartridge alone (no ring or strap) for $230 on ebay, good luck lol

Gargus

Banned
My buddy just sold his ring fit cartridge alone (no ring or strap) for $230 on ebay, good luck lol

Doesn't mean someone wouldn't be willing to sell it for a reasonable price though. I don't even need it. My wife was interested in it and asked if I'd keep my eye out for it. She wants to lose a bit of weight but gets really bored exercising and thought something interactive would help since she liked the wiifit balance board thing back then a lot and it kept her going for a long time Which made it easier for her to want exercise more.

But who knows, already had someone on here sell me Mary skelter for their cost instead of the 100+ dollars it's going for on eBay. Nothing lost by asking and nothing gained by not trying.

Top Bottom