• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty x Gundam collab

Kurimao

joAULra.gif

That's stupid. But if it was shooting down giant Gundams and piloting them in FPS cockpit mode then I'd be all over it.

wipeout364

I'd expect this sort of stuff from Fortnite but CoD? Hmm..

COD has been going this way for a while. I don’t mind it, it’s fun and lightens up the mood of the game. Anybody playing COD in 2024 looking for the military Sim look is going to be disappointed.

The game is a twitchy arcade shooter with instant respawns so I think the crazy skins are fine. I thought the Warhammer ones were pretty well done as was the event. Hopefully this one is as good.

Kurotri

COD has been going this way for a while. I don’t mind it, it’s fun and lightens up the mood of the game. Anybody playing COD in 2024 looking for the military Sim look is going to be disappointed.

The game is a twitchy arcade shooter with instant respawns so I think the crazy skins are fine. I thought the Warhammer ones were pretty well done as was the event. Hopefully this one is as good.
Yeah I get what you mean. I felt similar towards Assassin's Creed when they introduced flaming horses and stuff, but I feel like there's a point where you are potentially overdoing it. But eh, who am I to say they shouldn't do it if the large majority is ok with it.

//DEVIL//

I mean.. fuck I all I want it lol.

But I am not going to pay for 3 packs to get it or something stupid like how dune was

The Gundam models are done perfectly but they feel out of place completely. Also just like any COD colorful collab, you are sticking out like a sore thumb in that MP map. Theres a reason people were using that all black female assassin outfit because people had a hard time making them out from a distance.

Reactions: Isa

Celcius

°Temp. member
So this only works for MW3 but not MW2?
What's the point of making MW3 basically just DLC then?

Roxkis_ii

Nothing say tactical like a two large antennas coming from your forehead. I hope who ever buys this sticks to zombies.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’m big fan of Gundam series but who the hell thought this will mix well with COD? Some these collaboration it just cring as fuck.

Lambogenie

Collabs are very trendy. Fortnite just executes it very well compared to most other gaming brands. This actually looks decent, surprisingly.

Top Bottom