• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can a sim drifter drive a real 900bhp championship-winning Nissan Silvia s15?!

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Yea with that kinda production value I'm gonna guess he gets it eventually.

EDIT: Damn!

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
I wish it escalated into this

giphy.gif

edit: the comments

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
i don't get it?
I mean, the video was released, so I kinda doubt they would release it if the champion ended up in some fiery crash. One could reasonably guess that the guy did well. Still, that was an amazing video.

the production value of the video is really nice. You can tell it was an expensive camera, you got drone shots in there, high speed and slow motion, the cinematographer knew what he/she was doing. You don't waste that kinda production value on a disaster.

If it looked like that video kanjobazooie kanjobazooie posted I would know in the first 3 seconds this was not gonna go well.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
I mean, the video was released, so I kinda doubt they would release it if the champion ended up in some fiery crash. One could reasonably guess that the guy did well. Still, that was an amazing video.

the production value of the video is really nice. You can tell it was an expensive camera, you got drone shots in there, high speed and slow motion, the cinematographer knew what he/she was doing. You don't waste that kinda production value on a disaster.
oh yeah for sure. still amazing how natural is for him to handle that

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Not sure how in shape you have to be to endure this. Those changingG forces, as far as I know, they did something similar back in the day with GT, people were racing on some ring, but they also vomited often due to G forces on their bodies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Not sure how in shape you have to be to endure this. Those changingG forces, as far as I know, they did something similar back in the day with GT, people were racing on some ring, but they also vomited often due to G forces on their bodies.
About one lateral g, not a big deal.

Aenima

I love drifting in Gran Turismo, but using a controler to drift is extra hard. (Samir Mode). Clearly the dude from the vid has already all the drifting basics in his head, still impressive how good it did using a real car.

After trying some stock cars (Not properly tuned up for drifting) in GT Sport, i found the F40 to be one of the best ones to control and had some fun drifting. I also did not used manual shifting so its all break / hand break + aceleration to make the car drift.

Top Bottom