• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we exchange YouTube channels for subscription?

Yup,

I need 100 subscribers so I can change my YouTube link channel for something human readable.

Subscribe and I subscribe back.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Self promotion is against the rules I think.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
you have 10 subscribers and you're asking for 10x that amount to subscribe to you...

there's a reason why YouTube has that threshold. they're just going to make it 300 in the future if people do this more often.

bender

What time is it?
Steal this guys content and you'll be at 300K subs in no time.

Dont need 300k

i need 100 subs to change the link so i can put inside my portfolio hehe :/
Maybe is new Youtube rules?

Last edited:

poodaddy

Gold Member
OP Needs 90 more subs, gotta prove himself before he can go sub begging.
Goddamn your avatar to hell and back. I'm sitting over here softly swiping my display with a pinkie to avoid smudging it, then when nothing came off I thought the screen was cracked for a split second. Had a mild heart attack, then realized it was your avatar when I scrolled lol. Made me feel dumb as fuck.

Last edited:
Goddamn your avatar to hell and back. I'm sitting over here softly swiping my display with a pinkie to avoid smudging it, then when nothing came off I thought the screen was cracked for a split second. Had a mild heart attack, then realized it was your avatar when I scrolled lol. Made me feel dumb as fuck.
He can't keep getting away with it!

bg4mwis.jpg

Top Bottom