• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

zroid

Banned
I fear the Zelda line. Wolf Link looks amazing already... then what about Skull Kid, Toon Ganondorf, Fi, Malon, Happy Mask Salesman... lord give me strength to afford these amiibo!

Sealtest

So this is odd... after that call this afternoon with EB I was told that my order NEVER made it past email confirmation and that they refunded me my money.

I just got an email saying my falco shipped. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

So this is odd... after that call this afternoon with EB I was told that my order NEVER made it past email confirmation and that they refunded me my money.

I just got an email saying my falco shipped. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

You should check your CC to see if it's been charged. Then, track the package. It's possible that you got a free amiibo; it happened to me with Pacman when Ness's wave came out and getting him was a mess

ahdurian

anyone in Toronto need a Mewtwo by any chance?
I ordered one on BB just incase I couldn't get one at EB...what a fool i was

if not, just gonna go return it sometime this week

Sealtest

You should check your CC to see if it's been charged. Then, track the package. It's possible that you got a free amiibo; it happened to me with Pacman when Ness's wave came out and getting him was a mess

It does indeed look like they refunded my money before shipping and did not re-charge me, package is set for delivery today ( Tuesday )

i-Jest

Your getting a free Falco.

Ondore

Fox and Sonic showed up in good supply at my nearby Walmart this morning. Guessing they gotta go fast, though.

Edit: Halifax, bus terminal location.

Renewed

Asked Purolator to redeliver and now Mewtwo is in my hands! Just need Roy and Ryu and I think I'll be good, unless something akin to Woolly Yoshi gets me.

Renewed

So you're saying PurolatorHelps?

I was shocked. But the reason they probably couldn't get in was because they didn't have the buzzer number to call my apartment, so I let them know when I was asking for redelivery. They called, I let them in and got my Mewtwo.

Edit: Oh yeah PurolatorHelps was a thing, RIP.

Anth0ny

I fear the Zelda line. Wolf Link looks amazing already... then what about Skull Kid, Toon Ganondorf, Fi, Malon, Happy Mask Salesman... lord give me strength to afford these amiibo!

I'm surprised they didn't go all out with TP HD and MM 3D amiibo lines. A remake is already easy money, why not sell a bunch of toys to go with it?

I would have bought every Majora's Mask amiibo 5 times over.

Amazon just sent out an Email on Amiibo. Seems to me the only major restocks are like, Charizard, Pikachu and maybe Pac Man? Here I was hoping they saved some Jiggy for Black Friday week...

This happened to me with Ness. I was eventually charged and it showed up after getting a confirmation email on the shipment.

The whole dealio is broken.

Toys R Us gutted their Amiibo selection online. I guess they do that whenever stuff goes out of stock.

Last day for the B2G1. I kind of want the Splatoon Amiibo but not sure what to pair it with.

Crap I missed Falco from Bestbuy, only need him and Duck Hunt to grab the ones I want lol. I snagged a Mewtwo the other day and it's still in stock there o_O

Edit: Falco still at Amazon but they've rekt everything I've bought from them in the past so donno

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm sort of disappointed that Mario Party Amiibo line didn't get the rest of the playable characters; Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Toadette, Rosalina & Spike. It would have been great and given us the superior Wario outfit for an Amiibo too.

hazukash

I'm sort of disappointed that Mario Party Amiibo line didn't get the rest of the playable characters; Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Toadette, Rosalina & Spike. It would have been great and given us the superior Wario outfit for an Amiibo too.

Still no news about them despite the Japanese image circulating at the beginning of the year? I just want my original Wario.

So, I'm almost done my Smash collection, and I'm not looking forward to finishing it.

All I need now, apart from the unreleased Smashmiibos, are the Mii fighters, Robin, Lucina, Lucario, and Jigglypuff. I enjoyed the excitement of attaining each one, but there aren't that many left now :<

i-Jest

Another Fire Emblem amiibo.

Oh goddamnit.

I minute preorder get....before Corrin is sold out and won't be available to find for 7 unless you wanna pay scalper prices :p

But really though, I expect the next two FE amiibo to be highly anticipated.

Renewed

I minute preorder get....before Corrin is sold out and won't be available to find for 7 unless you wanna pay scalper prices :p

But really though, I expect the next two FE amiibo to be highly anticipated.

I'm 4/4 with FE amiibo (Marth through reprint). I have faith in a Lucina/Robin restock in time for the release of Fates. I'm curious if they'd go back and make content for the Roy amiibo but I doubt it.

I think Corrin, Bayonetta and Cloud are quite a ways away. Maybe 6-8 months? Plenty of time to prepare yourselves for disappointment. :p

Top Bottom