• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Showcase 2023 | OT | Welcome Arisen | 15:00 PT, 18:00 ET, 23:00 BST, 00:00 CET

What you want to see the most in The Capcom Showcase?

• Dragon's Dogma 2 Baby!

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Exoprimal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake VR or DLC News

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Updates on Street Fighter VI

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • CAPCOM WHERE IS MY PRAGMATA?!

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • IDK, im only here for Ada's thicc thighs

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gudji

how is it dead? They just showed footage, this is not the case of Deep Down. I liked the gameplay snippet, looks ace. I rather have them take their time!
They also showed footage of deep down.

run no GIF

Dunno i get that vibe. Hope im wrong ,because looks interesting
Hey man, they could have just not shown anything at all. If they didn't then I would have been concerned, at least they tried to be funny about it and they did show gameplay footage. Deep Down had that 1 showing and then never ever appeared again. Maybe it did once at TGS, but that was it. Besides 2023 is already stacked, I don't even have time to play everything lol. It's fine for 2024 or later.

how is it dead? They just showed footage, this is not the case of Deep Down. I liked the gameplay snippet, looks ace. I rather have them take their time!
For some reason every time Deep Down is brought up, people forget that they played an entire 30 minute 4 player gameplay demo of it on stage.

near

Gold Member
It's not per se. But it's just so weird how they've only announced delays and no information about the game itself.

Top Bottom