• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions - First Gameplay

That actually "nicest" thing I could say about a post like that, Just like Miku Miku said it just harmless fun, so I would you are the one needs to relax here.

Yes, and my posting was intended as harmless fun, too. I'm likely the least racist person on neogaf, so when I say that sentence, it should be obvious that it's not meant seriously. But I got a warning, mea culpa. Now you're dogpiling and throwing the worst insults at me ('worst member', 'garbage', etc). Cool.

Mista

Banned
You never cease you amaze me with the stuff you vomit out of your mouth, kudos.

I am sorry for him saying that Mista Mista .
Its okay my man. I am not really bothered just amused that there're clowns like this one on here

Anyways thats typical though, ever since he joined he did nothing but complain like a fucking pussy

Check his posting history and you'll know he has some issues because he can't get on with a day without complaining

So yeah, all good bro and thank you

Its okay my man. I am not really bothered just amused that there're clowns like this one on here

Anyways thats typical though, ever since he joined he did nothing but complain like a fucking pussy

Check his posting history and you'll know he has some issues because he can't get on with a day without complaining

So yeah, all good bro and thank you

DGrayson DGrayson :

Pls permaban me. I didn't know that's what everyone's thinking of me. Sorry for making this place worse for everyone. Bye.

Last edited:

Nightrunner

Mista Mista @Khalid M. @tks

كابتن ماجد is back :messenger_heart:
hhh.png
People call Tsubasa Captain Majid here in Pakistan as well.
P.S To anyone else reading this I'm not trying to derail the thread.

cireza

A 10 minutes video was actually enough for the gameplay loop to feel old. Mario Strikers/Sega Soccer Slam actually looks more fun and varied.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

The more I see the more fun it looks, funny things is I’m not into sports games.
Does anyone know why each player has a health bar? Stamina?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Wait, you're Persian? All this time I thought you're Spanish :messenger_grinning_sweat:
I’m neither Persian or Spanish but I know a good friend who is Persian and he told me about what they call Capitan Tsubasa in Farsi.

• Triggered
Reactions: TLZ
Top Bottom