• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania |OT| A miserable little pile of episodes - Netflix 7/7

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Warren Ellis is a master of turning "seems like a terrible idea" into awesomeness when it comes to comic books. We'll see if it carries over to his screenwriting.

He already did it once with GI Joe. He can do it again.

Crocodile

It's down right criminal Konami does have a new Castlevania game (or more likely a Castlevania collection) to drop timed with this mini-series. Anyway everything is pointing towards this actually being pretty damn good. I'm hopeful :)

Rhoc

Can't wait for this. Tomorrow after work I'm going to smoke some heavy indica and binge watch this. I hope it's really good.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good

It's only a two hour time commitment, so I'm definitely in.

Looks so good, maybe they'll do the whole mythology in the end.
If the battle of 1999 has to be an anime...I can live with it.
#FucKonami

It's down right criminal Konami does have a new Castlevania game (or more likely a Castlevania collection) to drop timed with this mini-series. Anyway everything is pointing towards this actually being pretty damn good. I'm hopeful :)

Think how long this has been in production. They couldn't put together a collection of classics Megaman/Disney Afternoon style like Capcom have been doing?
Worst company in the business.

Nintendo's done more work with classic Castlevania with the NES and SNES minis.

Ahasverus

The world is a better place today. Up into the glory my sweet tragic prince!

The tracklist confirms
This season ends with the Alucard fight, so at the end the team gets together ready to face the castle. Quite the cliffhanger let me tell you!
. Thankfully next season is 8 episodes long.

Ahasverus

Didn't they say season 1 will be spilt into 2 parts, 4 episodes in 2017 and 4 in 2018?
That was the first information around but seems it's not the case as 8 episodes 2nd season is posed to debut next year.
What's the Battle of 1999?
The return of the Belmonts and the true death of Dracula. It was cock teased for a decade and never made in the games (they even had the guts to make 2 games placed /after it/).

compo

Banned
I've never watched anime before, but I really want to watch this, so I watched Attack on Titan and One Punch Man over the past couple of weeks to prepare myself for this. I feel that I am ready now.

Also, I don't know if this is technically considered anime or not, but it looks enough like it for me to feel the need to prepare. I'm sure it will be very westernized.

E92 M3

Ugly humans

image.php

Warren Ellis is a master of turning "seems like a terrible idea" into awesomeness when it comes to comic books. We'll see if it carries over to his screenwriting.

Man Resolute was so good.
wish Hasbro would bring it back when they revive GI Joe.
latest

latest

He already did it once with GI Joe. He can do it again.

Get him on board for the next Transformers movie. Keep Bay away, and kick Goldsman, Orci, Kurtzman and Kruger to the curb.

Only played one of the games briefly so I'm not really familiar with Castlevania. I'm in if the feedback is good. Could really do with a good animated show right about now.

Top Bottom