• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Caught some guy at my work today eating food in the public restroom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
So I walk in and theres this guy standing at the sink. He's got a bag of McDonalds food sitting on the counter (which was wet, so you know that nasty water seeped through the bag and touched his food). He picks it up, sticks his hand inside the bag and eats a handful of fries then walks out.

I was utterly disgusted.

Who brings food into a public restroom? That would probably be the last place I would take any food that I intended to eat. He didn't wash his hands either.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Regard for his own health went out the window when he stopped by McDonald's for lunch.

/half hypocrite, I eat McD's, but only the chicken sandwiches.

Somehow I doubt that taking food into a public washroom is really any worse than taking it to any other public place. The water soaking into his bag part is gross though.

mrmyth

xsarien said:
Regard for his own health went out the window when he stopped by McDonald's for lunch.

/half hypocrite, I eat McD's, but only the chicken sandwiches.

Well, at least parts of it might have been chicken at some point.

Might.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
JC10001 said:
So you would lick a countertop in a public restroom? Because that's basically what he did.

If that's the grossest thing you've seen in awhile... do you live in a bubble?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
DarienA said:
If that's the grossest thing you've seen in awhile... do you live in a bubble?

Well I guess if I hung around a lot of slobs I would see stuff like that all the time. If you are used to seeing things this disgusting on a regular basis then maybe you're the one with the problem.

Edit: Well not you, but the people around you.

Was he actually eating his lunch in the restroom? As in, food spread out over the counter, nibbling away?

Because the way it sounds, he bought his lunch, and decided as an after thought to hit the restroom. He probably took his food and ate in a regular location after he was done.

The only gross part, is not washing his hands...

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Luscious LeftFoot said:
Was he actually eating his lunch in the restroom? As in, food spread out over the counter, nibbling away?

Well when I walked in the bag was open and laying on its side in a puddle of water so yes, thats probably what was going on.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That is gross. Just the thought of what people do in there makes me not even want to think about food. I would NEVER bring my food in a public restroom.

belgurdo

Banned
I'm more concerned about the fact that he's eating contaminated food (from the water) than the fact he's eating at all

robojimbo said:
I'm pretty disgusted by the fact that a lot of you don't find that shit disgusting.

What exactly is so disgusting about taking food into a public bathroom and eating it afterward? Do you think that huge shit particles just come flying through the air to seep into your food, immediatly spoiling it? Extrapolating from studies like the one that says the average desk contains WAY more bacteria than a toilet seat and from general pollution outdoors, I'd venture to say that the air in most public places is just as bad or worse than in a washroom. I guess the biggest factor in this though is that I'm just not obsessive over germs.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
robojimbo said:
I'm pretty disgusted by the fact that a lot of you don't find that shit disgusting.

Just when I think this board is skewed towards and older mix of people we get a thread like this.... I've seen ALOT worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom