• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chaffetz convinced constituents who owned him were actually paid protesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

How did Soros become the boogeyman? Where did it all start? O'Reilly? Hannity?

It's not just Soros

I was watching a news report about protests in Romania. Apparently folks in their government are claiming the President is paying their protesters

It's a world wide tactic to deny opposition now.

Republican Party is filled with Mr. Satan's from DBZ. No matter what happens in front of their very eyes, "It's a trick! I can see the wires right behind them! Don't you?"

rec0ded1

I watched the entire video, people had legit concerns. So to gop you're either a tantrum throwing child or a paid shill...and they wonder why they get told to fuck off.

dopplr

Any protest against them is a paid protest. Any news article that is negative for them, is fake news.

Their supporters(according to polls) willfully agree with these statements. How do you get to people and persuade them if they dig into their ignorance more, when you try to use facts and logic?

This is like trying to reason with a troll online. The dems strategy of reaching these people seems like a mistake - it would be best to rally your base and get them to actually vote as the facts suggest there are many more voters who lean democratic vs republican.

Matty77

So if it's all Soros and the Koch brothers maybe from now on we should just settle politics by making them fight it out in the ring. Makes as much sense as anything else in the alternative reality the Repub establishment is living in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom