• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Co-op Doom3 coming to PC as well!

SantaC

Gold Member
As a mod! It has already begun!

Going Online - 03.13.04
It's time to utilize your PC with the most advanced modification ever built for D00M³. You are encouraged to browse our website and await the release of a special something that id Software originally intended to develop for the PC version of D00M³. For more information, including a list of unique features of Co-op³ mod for D00M³, visit the FAQ section.

http://coop.doom3maps.de/

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I doubt it'll be as polished as an official co-op mode though, but better than nothing I guess.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
lol, probably not. Most mods don't even make a game better. The real only mods i remember that were actually good enough were rocket arena (Quake2/3), Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat.

tenchir said:
Why is it pointless? I love co-ops.

The game is a tight corridor shooter, I don't think it will be fun if you have 2 people taking up all the space in the hall ways or blocking doors, but we'll see what happens, I hope I'm wrong..

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
ItalianStallion said:
The game is a tight corridor shooter, I don't think it will be fun if you have 2 people taking up all the space in the hall ways or blocking doors, but we'll see what happens, I hope I'm wrong..

you get one dude to be the flashlight man and the other the gunner :)

Thaedolus

ItalianStallion said:

Never play the original DOOMs coop?

Top Bottom