• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: Exoprimal, Grand Theft Auto V, Techtonica, and More

EDF is almost the perfect way to explain exoprimal.

EDF x overwatch is basically what it is.

I had fun with the beta but I personally don't know if I'll touch it again
They’ve been focusing way less on PvP and much more on PvE Co-op, due to player feedback from beta 1. People want this to be similar to EDF and Lost Planet 2 rather than EDF and Overwatch.

The newly added boss raid was fun in beta 2.

StueyDuck

They’ve been focusing way less on PvP and much more on PvE Co-op, due to player feedback from beta 1. People want this to be similar to EDF and Lost Planet 2 rather than EDF and Overwatch.

The newly added boss raid was fun in beta 2.
Yeah I remember that boss raid with both teams being fun having tanks and healers etc.

Well I will be open to trying it when it comes out but I'm not expecting it to grab me for too long.

Always willing to be surprised of course. Anything co-op and I'm happy usually 🤣

Yeah I remember that boss raid with both teams being fun having tanks and healers etc.

Well I will be open to trying it when it comes out but I'm not expecting it to grab me for too long.

Always willing to be surprised of course. Anything co-op and I'm happy usually 🤣
That’s fair, honestly I’m just hoping for fun co-op same as anyone. Making anything in the game even remotely similar to Lost Planet 2 would feel like a nice bonus imo.

Js562

7 months in a row with only crap
fox tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

I've been playing and loving F.I.S.T., but I think I might've encountered a bug. When trying to pick up Gun Plan 2. For some reason it won't show up in my inventory even after I supposed get it.

fatmarco

So just to clarify, even Playstation Plus is currently a much better service than Gamepass right now? As in for around the entirety of 2023, they've been releasing higher quality games than Gamepass has?

I swear since the Activision announcement Microsoft have held back extremely when it comes to Gamepass outside of their already pre-announced games. There's essentially been zero megatons and zero surprises.

They should be releasing at least one or two, new or old, AAA games every month on the service.

tryDEATH

Exoprimal just looks like stupid senseless fun, you're not meant to over think shit instead just button smash and kill everything.

I don't know what sane person approved this especially at a big publisher like Capcom, but I am convinced GP had to have played some sort of role in its approval. There is no way anyone though this game could turn a profit at $60, the concept is just too wild. But I do hope it becomes a success and am glad made it I will definitely check it out and give it a proper try.

93xfan

Banned
The dinosaurs look really nice in exoprimal. I think I’ll enjoy playing it just for the spectacle.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Hoping that Exo contains a fair decent bit of Dino Crisis easter eggs, if nothing else.

twilo99

where that mouse and keyboard support for the cloud? Did they mentioned something about it a while ago..

It would make it much easier for PC players to try stuff out..

Roberts

McPixel 3 has to be one of the most juvenile games I had the pleasure of playing on a console (I bet pc has tons of these). It's a collection of seemingly endless mini games where you are thrown into all kinds of incoming disaster scenarios and you have a limited amount of options to save the day. Usually it is punching people in the balls, pissing on things, etc. The jokes are not particularly funny, but I chuckled quite a few times thanks to how committed the developers are to make this as absurd and ridiculous as possible. It's fun!

Top Bottom