• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come Back Uwe Boll, All is Forgiven

demi

Stinkles said:
I used search and no matches for either "Gamebox" came back.

You're fucking kidding me.

http://ga-forum.com/search.php?searchid=353353

lolstupid8ss.jpg

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
You know, we watched the directors commentary on House of the Dead - he compares the film to Gone with the Wind, Into America, Schindler's List and a variety of other classic films. If you want a really good laugh, check it out.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Agent Dormer said:
You know, we watched the directors commentary on House of the Dead - he compares the film to Gone with the Wind, Into America, Schindler's List and a variety of other classic films. If you want a really good laugh, check it out.

you should have seen his blog entry (which is now gone) where he posted drunk and compared himself to Quentin Tarantino because of his 10,000 camera shots during a 5-10 minute action scene :lol

aerofx

okay, they just ruined the evanesence song. The movie isn't that old either since it features there's an Xbox there.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Wario64 said:
you should have seen his blog entry (which is now gone) where he posted drunk and compared himself to Quentin Tarantino because of his 10,000 camera shots during a 5-10 minute action scene :lol

He also praise his use of a camera that spins fo fast no one uses it because it could pop off and kill someone. He was proud of that. That's also the zomibe, techno, matrix, videogame footage scene.

Zeo

Banned
xsarien said:
If by "they" you mean "Evanescence," then yes, you're right.

omg its like totly time to make fun of music we dont like~~~

:watches trailer:

.. That is the worst thing I've ever seen. Hahaha

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
SilentHill said:
Is that the girl from boy meets world?
That was the third thing I thought when watching that trailer. The first two were: "Wow that isn't too bad for being filmed with a camcorder and basic animation software" and "Wait...HOLY SHIT THIS ISN'T AN AMATUER PROJECT BECAUSE THAT'S..." And then thought 3.

So is this thing actually going to be released in theaters or something?

Well screw Hollywood and their inability to cast true hotness in Topanga in a decent role because they're too busy promoting beanpoles. They even ruined the now anorexic Lindsay Lohan. Sigh, it's so hard to find a decent pair of boobs on film anymore...

Wow. So Boll just somehow stuck a Street Fighter character name into that movie. Wait...so is his BloodRayne movie going to have someone named Master Chief somewhere in there? I wouldn't be surprised if he did this after the terrible House of the Dead flick and Alone in the Dark. I hope to see video game footage in the Bloodrayne flick to save money on stunt doubles...

Any1

Thank god they named it 1.0 so we can atleast rest well in the fact that a sequal is surely on the way.

Awesome!

Un4

aerofx said:
Say wha? What's wrong the with song? Is it a remake or something?
It's the original song, but most of the people here don't seem to like it because it isn't some obscure shit britpop whatever style band and it was kinda popular.

If you wanna see a bad movie other than this shit, go see "Undead", features an akimbo farmer who shoots at fish who come flying at him.
Think thats says enough..

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Topanga is one of the hottest little things to walk the planet. I'm gonna have to trudge through hell to get a piece of heaven.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Wait-a-minute. This movie reminds me of another movie with Jude Law that wasn't half bad but wasn't good either.

Un4

Shaheed79 said:
Wait-a-minute. This movie reminds me of another movie with Jude Law that wasn't half bad but wasn't good either.
That would be Existenz, wasn't nearly as bad as this looks though.

I love it when moviemakers underestimate the intelligence and sophistication of the audience when it comes to computers. A computer world where there isn't enough processing power for a passable environment but enough for perfectly photorealistic characters...based off simple digital camera photographs of people in newspapers!?!

This also has to be the most elaborate mind fuck idea ever...for revenge on someone we construct this multimillion dollar game concept and then try to kill off the guy inside of it because he is tortured by his past.

They did a few things right though...got a hot mainstream song for the trailer and hired a top hollywood trailer narrator.

DMczaf

This part still cracks me up

"Charlie Nash is an expert at testing video games....BUT HE IS TORTURED BY A PAST HE CANT FORGET!"

<Friend> You never told her about Charlie? <Friend #2> His girlfriend got shot. <Girl> She died?! <Friend #3> It happened over 2 years ago... <Friend #2> Pretty messed up...

okay, I get the connection now. Replace Charlie Nash being tortured with Guile, think about Guile's past history and replace the girlfriend with Charlie. There you have it. Uwe took Guile's past and made a crappy flick out of it. I'm a Street Fighter fan and I'm ashamed of this.

Top Bottom