• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2014. Alas, reading this thread backwards simply doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK I'M SO GOD DAMN BEHIND ON SiP. Jesus man I've severely underestimated how busy I was guna be this holiday. My procrastinating probably hasn't helped :(((( I'm scared to go in there. Don't wanna get spoiled.

Hell yea. X-Statix is the shit. Totally be down for that in the club that I am almost non-existent in.
:(

Luckily most of the posts begin with the issues the post is about, so if you scroll quickly through the thread you can find where you're currently at without getting spoiled.

Oh alright cool. Hopefully I can catch up before Spring starts.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
FUCK I'M SO GOD DAMN BEHIND ON SiP. Jesus man I've severely underestimated how busy I was guna be this holiday. My procrastinating probably hasn't helped :(((( I'm scared to go in there. Don't wanna get spoiled.

Luckily most of the posts begin with the issues the post is about, so if you scroll quickly through the thread you can find where you're currently at without getting spoiled.

frye

The Milligan/Allred thing in the Miracleman annual was pretty good.

The Morrison/Quesada thing... this early stuff isn't so hot.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Did a bit of New Year's Eve drawing after a bit of New Year's Eve drinking.
First time I've drawn in months. Might as well share:

zbRt0xC.png

Inspired by Hunter S. Thompson/Ralph Steadman

Marvel Unlimited is such a great deal. I can see myself renewing for another year to catch-up on everything I want to read.

Though, I do think they Marvel is getting a lot less of my money than DC/Vertigo/others. (Even though my spending habits only went from 1 Kipp to 0.23 Cheska this year).

I don't know about that, I haven't bought a comic in almost 30 years and I'm giving Marvel $10 every month.

Dedicated fans will still buy the monthlies, collections & hardcovers. It's the casual fans like me that are just icing on the cake for them-with very little overhead.

Messi

No one knows where those Pulido Spider-Man pages a from? Like issue numbers. Is love to get them on Comixology.

Happy New Year guys!

I hope its filled with comics.

The lady and I stayed in since I'm sick and shes a bum. I ordered Hickman FF Omni vol 2 to celebrate the new year

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yo, happy New Years, friends. Let us all ring in the New Year with some great Pulido books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom