• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Completely Unofficial "Going to E3" Thread

messiaen

For everyone else, I'm sure you can find nicer and more reasonably priced alternatives a little ways away. Downside is you need transportation and/or dealing with LA traffic (It's something you can tell the folks back home about!).
The Metro isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I rode for a year before I brought my car out here and it doesn't take that much longer to get to where you're going. Especially if you factor in finding parking. Haha.

I believe the Gold and Expo lines have recently opened their expansions. Not that Gold will be used by many E3 goers, it's fairly far. But there's some amazing Chinese food off that line.

bomblord1

Banned
The Metro isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I rode for a year before I brought my car out here and it doesn't take that much longer to get to where you're going. Especially if you factor in finding parking. Haha.

I believe the Gold and Expo lines have recently opened their expansions. Not that Gold will be used by many E3 goers, it's fairly far. But there's some amazing Chinese food off that line.

That's good to know I'll probably use the metro to get around while I'm there.

Top Bottom