• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concept Art for cancelled Valve Game, Stars of Blood

skit_data

Cool images, too bad Valve shut it down

Edit: I can swear that I saw other images as well the other day, one was of some huge quadriped creature with a tentacle face

Last edited:

kiphalfton

Stupid question, but what do they even do at valve if they're not developing or even publishing games? Besides the whole steam thing?

Stupid question, but what do they even do at valve if they're not developing or even publishing games? Besides the whole steam thing?
e06297551a9845b79be46da3c9885f58.gif

Quixz

That's a good question!!

From the concept art this looks like something I would have bought on day one, luckily we have Starfield to look forward to.

PJX

It's something I always wonder myself. I wish I knew someone that work or worked there. Of all the friends I have in the industry, none of them have worked for Valve.

Top Bottom